Friday, 14 September 2007

Great Grandparents

Jayna and I took a road trip down to Barnwell, Alberta to go and visit my Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, Jayna's Great Grandparents. I hadn't seen my grandparents in 4 years. It was so good to see them again! Jayna was pretty shy and we were only there for 2 days, so she just started warming up to them by the time we were leaving. The second night we were there all my Aunts, Uncles and cousins came over for dinner. We have such a great family, I'm excited that once we move back to Edmonton we'll be able to see them more often.





Jayna loved playing in Grandma's basket



Jayna in the old red high chair, my grandparents got this high chair for my mom when she was a baby, and used for it every baby since then. I'm sure my mom probably used it for us too when we stayed at there.



On the way to and from Barnwell we stopped in Calgary to visit my old roomie and one of my best friends Jody. It was so fun to see her again and her 2 kids, Ella and Jack. Jayna had lots of fun playing there in the hottest play room ever! (I'm so sad we didn't take any pictures though!)