Coming up with a name is probably one of my least favourite things about having a baby. It is almost impossible for Gibb and I to find names we like. Well, actually Gibb likes lots of names, but I have a hard time choosing a name I would want to use. We haven't had any real options for this baby until this week. I really wanted to have some names we liked, even though we still have 3 more months. But I was so frustrated with not being able to find any names that I loved, I just wanted someone else to come up with a name I loved for me. But since that probably wasn't going to happen I searched the internet forever one night to come up with some we liked. We have 4 of our favourites now, but are still open to any suggestions anyone has, I would love to hear your ideas. Let us know which one you like best on our poll!