Gibb and I have been married for 6 years! It must feel like a really long time to me because on the way out to dinner I said "I can't believe we've been married 7 years, that's so long!"
We spread our date out over 2 nights because we thought that Kepler would miss us too much if we were gone all night long. Friday night we went and saw Get Smart, and it was actually pretty funny! Then on Saturday night we got dressed up and went out to this awesome restaurant called Century Grill. It was the best dinner we've had in a while. (Thanks for the baby-sitting Mom!)

We spread our date out over 2 nights because we thought that Kepler would miss us too much if we were gone all night long. Friday night we went and saw Get Smart, and it was actually pretty funny! Then on Saturday night we got dressed up and went out to this awesome restaurant called Century Grill. It was the best dinner we've had in a while. (Thanks for the baby-sitting Mom!)