Saturday, 1 November 2008

More Halloween

I have so many pictures of Halloween this year, and I just couldn't decide which ones to post, so get ready for picture overload.

Samantha & Jayna in their matching Halloween shirts

First, we did a photoshoot with the babies in the afternoon.

My adorable niece Clara in her Halloween sleeper.

Clara & Kepler, best buds!

Not a very good picture of Kepler, but the most adorable picture of Clara's smile!

Clara & Kepler are a little scared of Halloween!


Just kidding!

My cute little pumpkin!

Then we did a photoshoot for Jeff & Lindsey, here is their adorable little boy Tyler, love his costume!

Finally it was time for trick-or-treating!
We took 7 kids out, and 4 of them were 2 and under. All I have to say about that is good thing Scott came home early from Toronto.

Samantha is the cutest cousin to Jayna, and Jayna loves her! She held her hand and helped her get her candy at the houses.


Jesse & Jayna were both spiders, it ws so cute, but this is the best picture I got of them together

The plan was that the babies would both just sleep in the double stroller, too bad things never go according to plan. At one point Cassandra and I were both feeding the babies in the van, with Jayna and Nathan running around in the back trying to eat candy. Scott took the 3 older kids ahead to keep trick-or-treating.
Jesse was so excited about Halloween and C A N D Y!
Nathan as the cutest scarecrow ever
TRICK OR TREAT!
(I made Jayna practice yelling it, hoping it would get me extra candy ;)
Kissing cousins
Pretty much the best picture we could of these two
5 babies on Halloween!
There are so many things I love about this picture, I'll just name a few:
1. We thought it would be cute to put the pumpkin in the picture, it was already hard enough trying to get all the kids in the picture.
2. Nathan and Jayna holding their candy
3. All the kids looking at the same exact same spot, but not at the camera. This is because Cassandra jumped and made the funniest noise ever to get all their attention, it was pretty funny!
4. In 94% of the pictures we took, Jayna's hand was in her mouth shovelling in candy. This was pretty much the first time she ever had candy. Yes you read that right, and I don't care if you think we're mean parents. It was so funny once she realized what was in her bag, she went crazy. The rest of the week randomly she would just say "I want candy", for example when she didn't like what we were having for dinner.

After trick or treating we came home and were watching Tyler, Cassandra & Scott's nephew. Now we were up to 5 babies 2 and under, we had to get a picture. Good thing all the babies under 1 are pretty much all angels.

Such a fun day, but we were sad that Gibb wasn't there for it.