Apparently Santa's "Naughty List" really is just a gimmick to try to get kids to be good, who knew? Jayna can whine, throw tantrums, hit and be purposely naughty and is still getting spoiled rotten by Santa this year, against Gibb and I's wishes... I planned on only getting Jayna one toy, a few books and some pajamas. But now I find out that Santa has much different plans. Now her list includes a box of mega blocks, a treasure chest full of princess dress ups, bath toys, a bathrobe and slippers, and little people!
Yikes, how is it possible to NOT spoil your kids rotten at Christmas? (Actually let me clarify, how is it possible not to spoil your children over 2? Kepler is getting some toy cars and a stuffed animal for Christmas. Oh yeah and a snuggle blankie I'm making, that's it.) The older she gets the worse it gets, and she's not even old enough to know it's Christmas, make a list for Santa or ask for anything yet. If I really wanted to spoil her rotten (and if our living room wasn't half the size of our old master bedroom) I would probably also be getting her a kitchen set and baby care station from Costco, but she seems to be doing a pretty good job of that without any more help from me.
Bottom line is... (as Jayna likes to say) "I NEED HELP!" I really want Christmas to be meaningful, but I'm pretty sure the only 2 thoughts in Jayna's head December 25 will be presents and toys.