Kepler is 3! And he's pretty excited about it. He totally caught birthday fever from Jayna and has been waiting for his big day.
(Note to self, next year I will make his cake the night before instead of the day of his birthday)
Luckily I was able to keep him happy with monkey bread and smoothies for breakfast instead.
Kepler's new soccer ball! Now he thinks he's a soccer player like Jayna!
We ended the night with Thomas treat bags. I don't think this little boy could have been any happier.
That night after the kids were in bed Gibb and I heard Kepler singing in his crib "Happy Birthday to Kepler!" hehe! I guess he wasn't done celebrating yet. The next morning when he woke up the first thing he said was "Mommy, am I still 3? That means I can run really, really, super fast now!!"
Oh man, I love this kid. 3 year olds are so fun, and Kepler always has us laughing, especially when we should really be disciplining.