Thursday, 3 November 2011

Happy Halloween!



Kepler wore this costume when he was a baby and I love how the hat makes their cheeks all squished. :)
My little pumpkin!

I went to go put the camera away and came right back and she was falling asleep, haha! 
She was so tired from being on the go all day.



Jayna had also said that she wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake, so a strawberry was a good warm compromise.

Kepler was a dragon again this year, and he loved his costume just as much as last year. Except he did not want to be a nice dragon at all this year. He only wanted to ROAR as loud as he could and scare everyone! Including the little 1 and 2 year olds at all the parties....oh dear.

We had a perfect night for trick or treating, the kids didn't even have to wear mitts!
I took the kids over to the Loose's for trick or treating while Gibb stayed home with Keira to hand out candy.
Rylan was a little bit excited!

We only went down a couple streets and the kids got so much candy. Kepler couldn't even lift his bag so he was dragging it on the ground and it got a hole in it.
Kepler was so funny that night. He would stay and chat at almost every house. He would yell "TRICK OR TREAT"  as loud as he could and then he just wouldn't stop talking: "Don't forget about me, I want candy too. Ooh, I like your pumpkins! Your pumpkins look so cute. I'm a scary dragon! Have a good trick or treat night. Happy Halloween!" He was also determined not to forget his manners. He ran back up to the door of a couple houses to tell them "Thank you!" when he forgot. It was pretty entertaining!



Ugh, I feel sick looking at these pictures, since I'm the one who's eaten most of this candy so far.
Time to throw it away! And then I want to tell the kids I ate all their candy tomorrow morning. Haha, my friend posted that video today, so funny!