We went to our first Christmas party this year at our church last night. It was a good time as usual, lots of great food, good company and cute entertainment: children singing Christmas songs! But the highlight for us was definitely seeing Santa. We've been wanting to take Jayna to go see Santa this year but just hadn't gotten a chance yet. Jayna didn't really want to wait in line so we just let her play until all the other kids had seen Santa and then we were one of the last ones. Jayna sat on Santa's lap for a second or two, looking around really confused and then looked up at him and started screaming!! This was pretty much exactly what I predicted she would do. And I still think it was worth it to have waited that long just for that because I think the picture is hilarious!! (Our camera is still broken, but luckily our friend Rochelle snapped it for us, Thanks Rochelle!)