Sunday, 30 December 2007

Wild Wadi

We went to this really cool waterpark here. Most of the slides are tube rides, but you start at the bottom and then water jets shoot you up to the top of the slides and then you choose which one you want to go down. They also have a big wave pool and of course the lazy river.




Jayna got her own tube in the lazy river, what a big girl!


My Mom and I took Jayna on the family water slide, her first water slide, and of course, she was scared and hated it. I didn't think it would be as crazy as it was and you get splashed a lot with really cold water. Poor girl was so sad by the end, I hope she's not traumatized.



The best view of the Burj Al Aarab at the top of one of the slides