Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Monkeys Love Bananas

Jayna is our little Monkey! She loves climbing on everything. Today she learned how to climb out of her crib and landed head first on the hard wood floor. We think she was more scared than hurt, hopefully there's no permanent damage! But she did get a pretty good goose egg, although you can't really tell from these pictures.



A trip to the Children's Museum this morning made everything all better.

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going, I feel like we just barely found out we were having another baby and now we're already half way there! I was so surprised when I already started showing this week-end, but then I was looking on line and realized that the baby is already the size of a banana, that's pretty big! We're going to have another crazy monkey climbing around before we know it!