Jayna is at the age where she just wants to be a big girl. She likes to do what Gibb and I are doing and she wants to be independent! She likes to do things she knows she's not supposed to just to see what we'll do or to prove that she can do whatever she wants! And she's also started this evil little giggle that is a sure sign that she's doing something naughty on purpose. It's a good thing she is so cute!
On the other hand I think that she is still my baby girl, and I'm so not ready to let go of that yet. I want to snuggle her and carry her and baby her. And sometimes it makes me sad thinking that she will be the big sister in a few months!! I know I'll always think of her as my baby, and now I'm starting to understand why my mom always says that I'm still her baby girl!
On the other hand I think that she is still my baby girl, and I'm so not ready to let go of that yet. I want to snuggle her and carry her and baby her. And sometimes it makes me sad thinking that she will be the big sister in a few months!! I know I'll always think of her as my baby, and now I'm starting to understand why my mom always says that I'm still her baby girl!