Tuesday, 11 March 2008

S N O W

We had a huge blizzard here this week-end. I was supposed to work on Saturday morning, I work at Parma Hospital which is about 35 minutes away. Luckily I had called in on Friday saying that I probably wouldn't be able to make it in, I couldn't even make it off our street! Gibb timed it pretty well so that he only ended up shoveling the driveway 3 times, but he shoveled about a foot each time. Pretty much every car that tried to drive down our street that day, got stuck, including me! The Stake President even ended up canceling church on Sunday. These pictures really don't do it justice.



Yesterday all the streets were plowed and it even warmed up enough for the snow to start melting already. Jayna had fun stomping in the snow and exploring the piles of snow that were taller than her.



She thought it was fun to walk through the "tunnel of snow" on the sidewalk, even though it was kind of hard to walk in her big boots.