It has been so long since I posted, with good reason. I can't remember a crazier, busier, more stressful month with so many fun things packed into it. We are finally into our new place in Edmonton with all our stuff here safe and sound, which is a huge relief and also adds tons more stress with all the unpacking and organizing to do. Unfortunately all this responsibility of unpacking is up to Gibb right now because I am supposed to be on bed rest. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and I guess this crazy month has finally caught up to me and the baby. I'm already dilated and having contractions and so the doctor wants me resting so this baby won't come for at least another week, hopefully longer.
Poor Gibb has been doing everything including listening to me complain about how frustrating it is to have to sit there and not unpack any boxes. He's probably thinking, I'd love to be the one sitting there and not unpacking! Gibb's family has been so awesome and helpful and I don't know what we would have done without them this week! So much for my plan to have every single box unpacked and decoration up before the baby comes, I'll be happy just to have our clothes unpacked now!
I guess one good thing about all this is that I might actually have a chance to catch up on blogging! I don't have any pictures on our computer yet, but when I do I'll have lost to post them from: the senior dinner, girl's night out, good-byes to friends, Mona's wedding in NYC, Gibb's graduation, visiting family in London, Samantha's baptism and maybe more...