- As soon as we got to the Orlando Airport: "Where are all the princesses?!" in a sad/disappointed voice.
- At a breakfast buffet one morning: "Mommy did a dog go poo poo right there?" pointing to a sausage on my plate.
- First day driving in the really hot van: "I'm hot, can you turn down the heat?" (and then she was introduced to the wonderful invention called air conditioning!)
- About all the huge bugs that she was terrified of: "I really don't like the bugs! They're not my best friend!"
- To the guy sitting in front of us (who didn't really seem interested in kids and had been listening to ours for the whole flight) on our flight home to Fort McMurray: Points to a gum wrapper on the seat beside him. "Is that your garbage? You better throw it away, we don't put garbage on the seats, that's naughty. We only put it in the garbage. J is my special letter, because I'm 3." I don't think he had any idea what she was talking about, but he did take his gum wrapper and throw it away.
Monday, 10 May 2010
J is for Jayna
We're back from our trip, and I'm too tired right now to try and go through pictures yet, so instead here is a little glimpse into the mind of a 3 1/2 year old. She keeps us entertained.