Sea World (again) and more swimming

This is the reason we went back to Sea World, so Gibb and I could ride their new ride
Manta. We are total roller coaster junkies and we could not leave without trying it, and they also have another sweet roller coaster Kraken that we both love.

We also wanted to go to the Dolphin Show. We didn't have time the first day and it's the best show there (we think so anyways).


In the aquariums




Whenever a dolphin would swim right up by the glass Kepler would start running and chase it

Jayna loved these flamingos, she kept wanting to go back to them

Jayna & Minnie
What an amazing trip! It was a lot of work, but SO worth it. The kids had so much fun and it's always nice to escape real life for a little while. I know it's cheesy but seeing them so happy was priceless, I can't wait to do it again!