The Oil Sands Discovery Centre had a free family day, and it was a perfect way to spend a Saturday with the kids when Gibb was working.

They got some cute face painting done and they had a few kids activities inside.


They also had some big trucks out, an obstacle course and a few bouncy castles!

When we went over to see the big trucks I noticed that only one of the guys had a name tag on it and it said "Guy". So I stupidly thought it was a joke and tried to joke with him about his name tag saying Guy on it. He did not laugh at all and looked at me like I was crazy. I then realized that there were other people with name tags on and that Guy was actually his name. I don't know what possessed me to even say something about it, I was so embarrassed.