Tuesday, 26 April 2011

The baby is getting big!

Pictures from our ultrasound at almost 24 weeks. The baby was as long as corn on the cob.
These didn't scan very well, but it was so fun to see the baby again, now that it's getting bigger. We brought Jayna with us to the ultrasound and she loved it. We didn't find out what we're having, which is a first for us. I thought I would be dying during the ultrasound to know if was a boy or girl, but I wasn't. I'm really excited to have a surprise this time!

20 weeks

I popped this month!
25 weeks

9 months...
and his baby was already born, it was a girl of course.

Jayna is still sure that it's a girl, and so Kepler is too. Her top 3 names right now are Sparkle, Silver and Mary, in no particular order.
The kids are constantly inspecting my belly to see how big the baby is, and they're a little more excited than I am that the baby is getting bigger. ;) Most nights after we eat dinner they tell me that the baby grew!
This baby has been way more active than Jayna and Kepler were. Last week they both felt the baby moving and kicking, they loved it! I love seeing them get so excited about this baby.