Thursday, 18 October 2007

I'm gonna get you!

Jayna is such a silly girl right now. She loves to laugh, but it's not always that easy to get her to laugh. Sometimes she will be in a silly mood and and she will start doing funny little things and then laugh at herself. And if we imitate her, she thinks it's hilarious! She loves it when one of us hides behind something and she'll start looking for us and then we jump out and scare her. She laughs so hard and hides her face and snuggles with whoever is holding her (I think that's the best part). Unless nobody is holding her, then she'll dive into whoever's lap is closest, one time she almost jumped off the couch.




I am sooo funny!

I'm gonna get you!

Making a dive for it!

I think Jayna's absolute favourite game is to be chased. All we have to say is: "Jayna, I'm gonna get you!", and she screams and crawls away as fast as she can. Except once in a while she just stops and either lets us catch her, or starts crawling towards us. (I think she might like getting caught). Sometimes she actually seems really scared, but she still loves it!

I would be scared of Gibb too, look at that face!