Jayna has started saying so many more words right now, it's so cute! She can say: "mama", "dada", "hi", "bye", "yeah", and "woof, woof". We love it when she talks, but sometimes I wonder how much she actually understands and if she really knows what she's saying or if she's just imitating Gibb and I.
Then this morning I walked into Jayna's room to get her from her crib and she was standing in her usual position: Standing in the crib facing the door holding onto the crib slats, Gibb and I always think she looks like she's a prisoner in jail when she stands like that. Anyways I walked in and Jayna said "Mama! Hi!"!!!!
I can't explain how it made me feel, so excited and proud and amazed and wanting to cry all at the same time. And I said "Hi Jayna! Did you have a good sleep?". The same thing I always say when I go to get her from her crib. Id' say this is a pretty great start to our day.