Last night we had a Halloween Party at church, and Jayna dressed up as a chicken. I don't think we could have picked a more appropriate costume for our little chicken because she is so scared of everything! I dressed up as a leopard and painted my nose black, and she was so scared of me she wouldn't let me hold her for most of the night. It was a really fun night, even though it was raining! I love seeing all the kids (and some adults) all dressed up. There's nothing cuter than kids dressed up as animals!!

Jayna missed Daddy so much this week while we were away


Jayna did not want to be held at all (which is so not like her), all she wanted to do was crawl all over the place. There was a little mini ramp to go into the gym and she was crawling up and down it for 5 minutes! I think she was little bit sick of driving home in her car seat for 6 hours.

Jayna's friend Brooks trying to share a sucker with her

Jayna was still a little bit scared of me here

"Hey, is there more candy in that bag?"

Caught ya!
Jayna took the
Trunk or Treat a little bit too literally