Jayna and I went to London, Ontario this week to visit my sister and her family. Wow, life is so busy with 5 kids (Cassandra's 4 + Jayna) !! I feel like we were only there for a couple days, it went by way too fast! It's so fun for Jayna to be able to see her cousins, and they love her sooo much, it's really cute! Jesse is always trying to "play" with Jayna, and whenever he comes home from anything he asks where she is. If he knows she's napping it's just way too tempting for him to go and "check on her". One time when he woke her from a nap Cassandra told him to come tell me what he did and he started off with this: "Well, the first time I went in there she was just laying there..." I was laughing so hard, how could we be mad?!!
I love going to visit my sisters, we didn't even really do most of the things we planned to do, but it's just so nice to be able to hang out. We did manage to fit in a trip to Ikea, which was great, I forgot how much I love Ikea! Cassandra and I decided that life would be close to perfect if we could just be next door neighbours! (As long as they don't mind living in the North Pole) The only bad thing about the whole trip is that I forgot my camera!! I was so disappointed, but we did remember to snap a few pictures with Cassandra's, so as soon as she sends them to me I'll post them (hint, hint).
I love going to visit my sisters, we didn't even really do most of the things we planned to do, but it's just so nice to be able to hang out. We did manage to fit in a trip to Ikea, which was great, I forgot how much I love Ikea! Cassandra and I decided that life would be close to perfect if we could just be next door neighbours! (As long as they don't mind living in the North Pole) The only bad thing about the whole trip is that I forgot my camera!! I was so disappointed, but we did remember to snap a few pictures with Cassandra's, so as soon as she sends them to me I'll post them (hint, hint).